Forgot PasswordPlease enter your email address and we will send you instructions to reset your password.
- Abstracts must be original and should not have been published elsewhere or submitted for publication in any Journal.
- All abstracts must be in English
- Please indicate whether the abstract is for Oral or Poster Presentation.
- All abstracts have to be in a structured format – IMRaD (Introduction, Material and Method, Result and Discussion).
- You may submit as many abstracts as you like, however, each presenter will be limited to only one presentation
- Only one presenting author is allowed per abstract
- Presenting author of the abstract must be a registered participant. Presenting the author’s Registration is a must to ensure the abstract is included in the Congress Book and in order to be scheduled for presentation.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official Congress Book.
- We encourage you to submit your full manuscripts (complete paper including illustrations).
- All submissions will be reviewed by the Congress Scientific Committee. The Authors will then be notified by email.
- Copyright transfer will be requested if the paper is chosen for Journal publication.
- If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
- Last date for submission of abstracts – 28th February 2023
- Last date for notification of abstract acceptance –10th March 2023
- Authors are required to specify the category of their topic.
- Authors can upload their works in MS Word or PDF format, illustrations in JPEG, GIF or TIFF formats.
- Each abstract must be a completed study, following the stated outline, and as extensive as possible to permit accurate review.
- No. of words: Abstracts- 250-300 Full Manuscript- 1500-2000
- Incomplete abstracts cannot be evaluated and therefore, cannot be accepted.
- Abstracts should include Authors’ Affiliation details – department, institution / hospital, city, state, country, email, full postal address, telephone and mobile number
- All abbreviations used must be clearly defined.
- References must be included.
- Drugs must be identified by their generic names.